Thursday, December 09, 2021

What a Year...

I nearly missed my annual post for 2021, but as you might imagine, I've been occupied with other things like the rest of you. I do have some updates.

First, since February 2020 (talk about ill timing) my friend and colleague Jennifer Bartlett and I assumed co-editorship of Practical Academic Librarianship. We published one issue last year, and we hope to have another before the end of this year. That's been a fun project, and I'm glad to see the journal still going strong in its eleventh year. (By the way, if you have an interest in knowledge management, be sure to check out Jen's latest book, Knowledge Management: A Practical Guide for Librarians).

Secondly, I've been pretty tied up with working on my fourth co-authored book, Library Programs and Services, ninth edition. I'm excited about that project and hope to wrap it up in summer 2022.

I hope you are well, and as always, thank you for reading.


No comments: