Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

Another year has passed. This blog is now two and a half years old, and I have been managing the Hub, the University of Kentucky's Information Commons, for nearly three. While I am posting less, I am Twittering more (@staceygreenwell). Between my doctoral program, a more-than-full-time job, lots of varied campus interests, and a new obsession with Pure Barre during the disc golf off-season (last year it was Zumba), it is much easier to share a link and a sentence about something interesting than write a few paragraphs about it. I still love this little blog and plan to keep on writing, particularly when I have something worthy of a longer post.

Here were a few of this blog's most popular posts in 2009:
I had a terrific 2009, and I hope you did, too. Definitely one of the high points was getting to know my Frye class--you guys are great! I did not win the SLA election, but it was a valuable experience, and I met a lot of interesting people along the way. I also got to present at several library and IT conferences which is something I really enjoy.

I wish you all a happy, fulfilling, and prosperous new year. Thanks for reading, and here's to 2010!

No comments: