Sunday, March 29, 2015

I-LEARN: Recent and Upcoming Presentations

In my previous post, I shared a bit about my dissertation and my continuing work related to designing instructional materials with I-LEARN as the underlying framework.  I've given several presentations on the topic and will be presenting others later this year:

  • 2015, August.  Creating Effective Instructional Materials with I-LEARN. Poster to be presented at the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions World Library and Information Conference, Cape Town, South Africa.
  • 2015, June.  Creating Effective Instructional Materials with I-LEARN. Poster to be presented at the American Library Association Annual Conference, San Francisco, CA.
  • 2014, November.  Using the I-LEARN Model to Design Information Literacy Instruction: Results of an Experimental Research Study and Opportunities for Future Practical Applications. Presented at the Association for Educational Communication and Technology, Jacksonville, FL.
  • 2014, October.  Using the I-LEARN Model to Design Information Literacy Instruction.  Presented at the European Conference on Information Literacy, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
  • 2014, August.  Using the I-LEARN Model to Design Information Literacy Instruction: Results of an Experimental Research Study and Opportunities for Future Practical Applications. Poster presented at the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions World Library and Information Conference, Lyon, France.
  • 2014, June.  Creating Information Literacy Instructional Materials Using the I-LEARN Model: Embracing our Instructional Designer Role.  Poster presented at the Special Libraries Association Annual Conference, Vancouver, Canada.

While it's not directly related to I-LEARN, I am excited to be co-presenting an invited master class session with Leslie J. Reynolds at the SLA Annual Conference in Boston:  Revolutionary Learning Organizations: Core Values & Best Practices.  More on that later.

No comments: