Sunday, January 01, 2017

Happy New Year!

While I don't often post here anymore, I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you a happy new year and update you on my current projects.

I've moved on from learning spaces which was the original focus of this blog. Some posts still remain quite popular (and somewhat timely) though they are nearly ten years old:
Since then, I have focused my research interests on instructional design. Specifically I've been working with the I-LEARN model and published a new paper last summer based on my dissertation work.

I'm excited to report that I'm now starting a new position with my current employer. I'll be part of the information literacy and assessment team, teaching instruction sessions, providing instructional design support, supporting student success initiatives, and working on research projects, including co-authoring the forthcoming second edition of Academic Librarianship. I'm also teaching another Academic Libraries course in the spring semester. I expect it will be a busy year.

I wish all of you a happy new year, and thank you for reading!


No comments: