Tuesday, February 05, 2008

SLA Leadership Summit 2008


I mentioned that the 2008 SLA Leadership Summit was hosted by the Kentucky Chapter in Louisville in January. I've had every intention of writing up a few things, but it takes so long just to get caught up post-conference, much less have time to go through notes and photos and things that need a follow up.

Let me just say that I work with so many outstanding people in SLA--from the Kentucky Chapter, to the IT Division, to the Centennial Commission, to so many SLA members and staff. I am so proud of the Kentucky Chapter for serving as host of this meeting. While Kentucky is one of the smallest SLA chapters, we are easily one of the most engaged and vocal. And I think we did a good job of rolling out that Kentucky hospitality.

Pictured above are a few of those wonderful Kentucky Chapter members (including SLA's President-Elect Gloria Zamora) at the chapter's welcome reception at the Louisville Slugger Museum.

Check out the Kentucky Chapter blog for more photos of the 2008 Leadership Summit.

(Photo from Valerie's camera)

No comments: