Holly Chong-Williams, a past chair and 2008 IT Program Planner, is running for Division Cabinet Chair-Elect.
Michael Kim, IT Secretary, is running for one of the Director positions.
The complete list of candidates:
Congratulations to all the candidates!
- Janice C. Anderson, Access Sciences Corporation, Houston, Texas
- Anne Caputo, Dow Jones & Company, Washington, D.C.
For Chapter Cabinet Chair-elect:
- Cynthia Barrancotto, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP, Houston, Texas
- Ruth Wolfish, IEEE, Piscataway, New Jersey
For Division Cabinet Chair-elect:
- Holly Chong-Williams, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, Alexandria, Virginia
- Ann Sweeney, European Union - European Commission Delegation, Washington, D.C.
For Director (Two to be elected):
- Jessica Baumgart, Renesys, Manchester, New Hampshire
- Michael Kim, University of Miami Library, Coral Gables, Florida
- Daniel Lee, Navigator Ltd, Toronto, Ontario
- Nettie Seaberry, National Minority Supplier Development Council, New York City