Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Blog Tinkering

On a cold and dreary Sunday morning, I have once again felt the urge to tinker with this blog's layout. This time I have added and rearranged some sidebar items. I added some links to make subscribing easier, including subscribing to the comments feed. I also added the option to subscribe via email. While this option does not appeal to me personally, I thought it might be useful for those of you who aren't into RSS yet (you're welcome, James).

In addition, I've listed other blogs where I contribute occasionally, including the recently launched Translational Technologies. I expect that list of blogs will grow, as the new Academic Division of SLA will be blogging soon, among other exciting things (contact me if you want to learn more about what's happening with SLA Academic).

No comments: